WIN A SHARPY!
Come to the Clay Paky stand at PLASA this year and you could win a new Sharpy.
This year we’re inviting all our visitors to play one of our vintage slot machines for a chance to win a free Clay Paky Sharpy. The slot machines will be in operation throughout the official opening hours of PLASA.
All visitors to the Clay Paky stand (1-E36) are entitled to one free play. Visitors bearing an official voucher (*) are entitled to one additional play.
(*) Note: you can find your voucher in the July issue of Lighting + Sound International or in the Official Plasa Show Catalogue!
Terms & Conditions
- The slot machines will be in operation throughout the official opening hours of PLASA, closing on Wednesday September 14 at 1:00 pm.
- There is no limit to the number of Sharpy units available for winners.
- All visitors to the Clay Paky stand (1-E36) are entitled to one free play. Visitors bearing a voucher are entitled to one additional play.
- In order to play, contestants are required to fill in both sections of an official registration form. One section of the form will immediately be placed in a draw-box; the second section must be retained by the player as a receipt for the final draw.
- Each visitor is entitled to one registration form only.
- The only winning combination is an alignment of 3 Sharpy symbols. Any credit arising from other combinations is not redeemable and will be immediately cancelled.
- In the event that no player wins during the designated period, a draw of all the players’ names will take place at 2:00 pm on Wednesday September 14 2011 to assign one Sharpy to a player.
- To receive the Sharpy the winner has to present the receipt of the registration form and allow the Clay Paky staff to check his/her personal identity.
- This offer is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of Clay Paky and their immediate family; employees from Clay Paky international distributors and their immediate family; representatives from companies manufacturing entertainment lighting fixtures in competition with Clay Paky, their employees and immediate family.
- By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms & conditions, as determined by Clay Paky, will result in disqualification.