Alpha Profile 700
C61366 (ST Version)
The Alpha Profile 700 is the only 700 watt automated spotlight with framing system available on the market. Focal distances have been optimised for an effective framing of well focused patterns, with triangles and quadrangles of all shapes and sizes. Programming is enormously simplified, thanks to the color-macros and the Dyna-Cue-Creator function; the extraordinary Stay-Sharp-Zoom function (patented) keeps images in focus while the zoom runs from one beam angle to another, even when projected effects are located on different focal planes.
Alpha Profile 700 - "ST" Version:
On request, the ST Version is available for STUDIO use (Television and Theatre), given it has an optics and a special lamp that produce a beam light with a color temperature of roughly 6,000K.
- 700W discharge lamp
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (28,500 lux at 5 m).
- Incredibly small (head length = 455 mm)
- 11 - 55° electronic linear zoom. Additional angle: 7,6°
- Stay-Sharp-Zoom function for automatic focusing (patented)
- CMY colour system + colour wheel + linear CTO
- Patented framing system, adjustable over 90°
- Shapes and triangles of various proportions and sizes
- “Total curtain effect” with single blade
- Graphic system: 7 rotating gobos + 9 facet prism
- Special 16-blade mechanical iris
- Dyna-Cue-Creator on a special channel for fast artistic programming
- Frost filter
- 0-100% hybrid dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
- Three-phase pan/tilt motor for perfectly silent operation
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Extremely silent: 43 dBA (41 dBA in "half power" mode)
1050VA at 230V 50Hz.
700 W discharge lamp:
- Cap: PGjX28
- Color Temperature: 7,200 K (code C61365) - 6,000 K (ST Version: code C61366)
- Luminous Flux: 50,000 lm
- Average Life: 750 h
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Electronic Linear Zoom 11°-55°. Additional angle: 7,6°
Electronic focusing with “Stay-Sharp Zoom” system (auto-focus)
CMY Color Mixing + linear CTO
8-color wheel + open
4 Blades that move separately
Smooth, flexible blade movements at variable speed
A "total curtain" effect made separately by each of the 4 blades, in many - shapes and colors
F.M.I. effect (Framed Moving Images)
Small and large dynamic profiles
90° rotation of the entire system, at variable speed
1 Rotating Gobo wheel with 7 bidirectional and indexable high quality gobos (Ø 25,7 mm)
Selectable "Gobo shake" function
All the gobos are easily interchangeable
1 prism (9 facet)
Dyna-Cue-Creator for fast artistic programming
1 interchangeable frost filter
Special high speed 16 segments mechanical iris
Hybrid 0-100% dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
Stop / strobe effect
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 41 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Art-Net / RDM
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°, TILT = 250°
- PAN = 4.78 sec (540°)
- TILT = 2.33 sec (250°)
- PAN = 2.11°, PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
"ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"AUTOTEST" function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
31,5 Kg (69 lbs 5 oz)
MSR GOLD 700/2 MINIFASTFIT (7200 K) PHILIPS LAMP
MSR GOLD 700/1 MINIFASTFIT (5700 K) PHILIPS LAMP
Standard for Alpha Profile 700 ST
OSRAM HTI 700W/60/P28 LOK-IT! (6000 K) LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
HEAVY FROST FILTER KIT
Roxter-Case for 2 Alpha Profile 700 (2 foam shells included + wheels)
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)