Alpha Spot 300
C61097 (electronic ballast version)
The Alpha Spot 300 is a 300 W spotlight with the same optical, lighting and structural qualities as the Alpha Spot HPE 300. It is ideal for basic applications with modest budgets.
- Extraordinary quality/price ratio
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency
- Natural 23.7° beam angle
- Two colour wheels, including 2500 K CTO, 3200 K CTO and CTB
- Graphic system: 15 gobos + 1 rotating prism
- Wide quick pan and tilt movements
- Silent operation (“Silent Version” system supplied as standard)
- Extremely new design high performance electronics
- Italian-style design (patented)
- Available in electronic and magnetic versions
Electronic Ballast version (Automatic power supply switching):
200 - 240V 50/60Hz
100 - 120V 50/60Hz
550VA at 230V 50Hz
300W discharge lamp:
- Type: MSR Philips Gold 300/2 Mini FastFit
- Cap: PGjX28
- Color Temperature: 9,300 K
- Luminous flux: 23,000 lm
- Average lamp: 750 h
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Beam Angle 23,7°
2 color wheels, each one with 8 pure and selected color filters + open. TOT: 8 colors
CTO 2500 K, CTO 3200 K, CTB, UV Light filters (on the color wheel)
1 Rotating Gobo Wheel, with 7 bidirectional and indexable gobos (Ø 25,7mm)
1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation
Selectable "Gobo shake" function.
Fixed and rotating gobos are easily interchangeable.
1 rotating prism (5 facet).
A new conception 0-100% Dimmer 0-100% on dedicated channel.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 21 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Display: Graphic LCD Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°, TILT = 250°
- PAN = 3.15 sec (Stnd) / 2.75 sec (Fast)
- TILT = 1.95 sec (Stnd) / 1.65 sec (Fast)
- PAN = 2.11°, PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"HELP", "MEMO", "AUTOTEST" functions
Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
Electronic control on each parameter.
DMX level monitoring on each channel.
Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
Electronic repositioning of the effects
Automatic power supply switching (only electronic version)
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product (electronic ballast) is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
19,1 Kg / 42 lbs
MSR GOLD 300 W/2 MINIFASTFIT (9,300 K) PHILIPS LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
Roxter-Case for 2 Alpha 300 / 700 (2 foam shells included + wheels)
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)