Alpha Spot HPE 700
This luminaire is the smallest 700 W spotlight available, weighting 22 kilos only. The 700 W lamp provides a level of brightness equal, if not greater, than that seen with higher wattages. The Alpha Spot HPE 700 houses an array of optical and graphic devices that have nothing to envy from larger and more expensive fixtures, including a 15°-35° zoom with electronic focus and an hybrid electronic/mechanical dimmer. Alpha 700 HPE features a staggering speed with instant acceleration. Silent, eco-friendly, easy to handle and install, this fixture, that takes no space on truck and on the rig, will soon be your favourite.
- 700W discharge lamp
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (35,000 lux at 5 m)
- Incredibly small (head length = 415 mm) and lightweight (22 kg)
- Large savings in handling, installation, storage and consumption costs
- Extraordinarily wide, fast and linear pan and tilt movements
- 14,7°- 35° electronic linear zoom and uniform field lens on a dedicated channel
- CMY colour system + colour wheel + CTO conversion filters
- Graphic system: 15 gobos + 1 rotating prism
- Frost effect with adjustable projection angle
- Hybrid dimmer (100-50% electronic; 50% to zero mechanical)
- Silent operation (“Silent Version” system supplied as standard)
- Extremely new design high performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive spotlights
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Automatic power supply switching
1050VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast)
700 W discharge lamp:
- Cap: PGjX28
- Color Temperature: 7,200 K
- Luminous Flux: 50,000 lm
- Average Life: 750 h
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Electronic linear zoom 14,7°- 35° (47° with frost)
"Uniform field lens" on dedicated channel, that allows the passage, at will, from “hot spot” to uniform field
CMY Color Mixing
Color Wheel with 8 pure and selected color filters + open
CTO 2500 K and CTO 3200 K filters (on color wheel
1 Rotating Gobo Wheel, with 7 bidirectional and indexable gobos (Ø 25,7mm)
1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation
Selectable "Gobo shake" function.
Fixed and rotating gobos are easily interchangeable.
1 rotating prism (5 facet).
Frost with adjustable projection angle.
High-Speed Mechanical Iris.
A new conception 0-100% Dimmer + dimmer fine on dedicated channel.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 29 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Art-Net / RDM
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°, TILT = 250°
- PAN = 3.77 sec (Normal Mode) - 3.20 sec (Fast Mode)
- TILT = 2.19 sec (Normal Mode) - 1.89 sec (Fast Mode)
- PAN = 2.11°, PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
"ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"AUTOTEST" function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2006/95/EC - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2004/108/EC - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
22.9 Kg (50 lbs 6 ozs)
MSR GOLD 700/2 MINIFASTFIT (7200 K) PHILIPS LAMP
MSR GOLD 700/1 MINIFASTFIT (5700 K) PHILIPS LAMP
Standard for Alpha Profile 700 ST
HTI 700W/60/P28 LOK-IT! (6000 K) OSRAM LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
Roxter-Case for 2 Alpha 300 / 700 (2 foam shells included + wheels)
code: C61195 (with Wireless DMX receiver/transmitter) - C61198 (EASY version with no W-DMX)