Alpha Wash 300
C61094 (electronic ballast version)
The Alpha Wash 300 is a compact, lightweight, silent 300 W washlight. It is practical to install, extremely bright and able to provide every shade required with an unrivalled colour quality. Two frost levels on dedicated channels allow linear uniform colour diffusion, even at short distances. Consequently these lights can be used throughout in the most demanding professional sectors.
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (20,500 lux [12°] at 5 m)
- CMY colour mixing + colour wheel (including CTO and CTB filters)
- Two linear frost effects on dedicated channels
- 12.5° to 32° beam width using frost effects
- Wide quick pan and tilt movements
- Silent operation (“Silent Version” system supplied as standard)
- Extremely new design high performance electronics
- Italian-style design (patented)
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive spotlights
- Available in electronic and magnetic versions
Electronic Ballast version (Automatic power supply switching):
200 - 240V 50/60Hz
100 - 120V 50/60Hz
550VA at 230V 50Hz
300W discharge lamp:
- Type: MSR Philips Gold 300/2 Mini FastFit
- Cap: PGjX28
- Color Temperature: 9,300 K
- Luminous flux: 23,000 lm
- Average lamp: 750 h
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Beam opening from 12° to 32° can be obtained by using the frost effects individually or together
CMY Color Mixing.
Color Wheel with 8 pure and selected color filters + open
CTO 2500 K, CTO 3200 K and CTB filters (on color wheel)
Two Different frost effects with linear variation, on two separated channels
A new conception 0-100% Dimmer 0-100% on dedicated channel.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 17 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Display: Graphic LCD Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°, TILT = 250°
- PAN = 3.15 sec (Stnd) / 2.75 sec (Fast)
- TILT = 1.95 sec (Stnd) / 1.65 sec (Fast)
- PAN = 2.11°, PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"HELP", "MEMO", "AUTOTEST" functions
Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
Electronic control on each parameter.
DMX level monitoring on each channel.
Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
Electronic repositioning of the effects
Automatic power supply switching (only electronic version)
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product (electronic ballast) is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
18,2 Kg / 40 lbs 1 oz
MSR GOLD 300 W/2 MINIFASTFIT (9,300 K) PHILIPS LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
Roxter-Case for 2 Alpha 300 / 700 (2 foam shells included + wheels)
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)