Alpha Wash 700
The Alpha Wash 700 is an extraordinarily compact lightweight 700 W washlight, with the luminous efficiency, graphic and optical performance of a higher category fixture. It is extremely silent and quick, and fitted with a complete CMY colour system, special colours, 9°-50° zoom, hybrid dimmer, beam shaping filters and motorized top-hat. It is an eco-friendly light, allowing considerable running and consumption cost savings.
- 700W discharge lamp
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (85,000 lux at 5 m at the centre of the beam)Incredibly compact (head length = 380 mm) + lightweight (20.5 kg)
- Large savings in handling, installation, storage and consumption costs
- Extraordinarily wide, fast and linear pan and tilt movements
- 9°- 50° electronic linear zoom + top hat
- Hybrid dimmer (100-50% electronic; 50% to zero mechanical)
- CMY colour system + linear CTO + CTB + 6-colours wheel
- 2 adjustable beam shapers (ovalizer filter and “diamond tips” lens) on dedicated channels
- Silent operation
- Extremely new design high performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive spotlights
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Automatic power supply switching
1050VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast)
700 W discharge lamp:
- Cap: PGjX28
- Color Temperature: 7,200 K
- Luminous Flux: 50,000 lm
- Average Life: 750 h
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Electronic linear zoom 9°-50°
Motorized Top Hat, for a perfect beam control
CMY Color Mixing
Color Wheel with 8 pure and selected color filters + open
CTB filter (on color wheel)
Adjustable Beam Shaper (banana effect)
Adjustable "Diamond tip" lens ("X" shape)
Motorized system to zoom the beam shaper and “diamond tips" effects
A new conception 0-100% Dimmer + dimmer fine on dedicated channel.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 21 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Art-Net / RDM
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°, TILT = 250°
- PAN = 3.20 sec (Normal Mode) - 2.90 sec (Fast Mode)
- TILT = 1.89 sec (Normal Mode) - 1.75 sec (Fast Mode)
- PAN = 2.11°, PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
"ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"AUTOTEST" function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
20,6 Kg (45 lbs 5 ozs)
MSR GOLD 700/2 MINIFASTFIT (7200 K) PHILIPS LAMP
MSR GOLD 700/1 MINIFASTFIT (5700 K) PHILIPS LAMP
Standard for Alpha Profile 700 ST
OSRAM HTI 700W/60/P28 LOK-IT! (6000 K) LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
Roxter-Case for 2 Alpha 300 / 700 (2 foam shells included + wheels)
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)