Sharpy Wash 330 PC
A special lens for a special version
The standard version of the award-winning Sharpy Wash is fitted with a Fresnel lens.
The Sharpy Wash PC, with plano-convex lens, was created for those who want a uniform wash light, but at the same time prefer a more penetrating light with more pronounced edges.
From the effects point of view, the Sharpy Wash PC is identical to the standard version: full CMY color mixing, special colors, mechanical dimmer, a rotating beam shaper, two frost shades and a motorized top hat.
However, with the PC lens, the zoom only varies from 7° to 43°. This is a slightly narrower range, but with a higher light output, especially at wide angles.
The compact, lightweight, quiet and fast Sharpy Wash PC is eco-friendly, with a comparable mechanical, lighting and graphics performance to a 1000 watt light. It is ideal for lighting designers and rental companies, since they can include a lot of lights in a project without increasing investments. They also benefit in terms of consumption and operating costs.
- 330 watt lamp (8000 K, 1500 hours).
- Plano-convex lens for a less pronounced wash effect.
- Light output comparable to a 1000 watt light.
- Compact and lightweight: only 18.5 kg (40.8 lbs).
- Motorized zoom from 7° to 43°.
- Motorized top hat which comes out with the zoom (Clay Paky patent).
- CMY color mixing + 11 color wheel + white.
- Rotating and indexable Beam-shaper
- High -speed movments and effects
- Frosted smooth mechanical dimmer
- High-speed Stop/Strobe
- Soft-edge + "heavy" frost filters
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian Design
- Available in the following colors: black, white, gold and chrome-plated
115/230V 50/60 Hz
520VA at 230V 50Hz
Discharge lamp with a short arc burner in a reflector system
- Output lamp power: 330W
- Color temperature: 8,000 K
- Nominal luminous flux: 16,000 lm
- Average rated life: 1,500 h
Plano-convex (PC) frontal lens
Zoom: from 7° to 43°
CMY Color System
Color wheel with 11 fixed colors + open
Smooth and frosted mechanical dimmer
High speed Stop/Strobo effect
Heavy Frost Filter
Rotating and indexable beam shaper
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 22 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Art-Net / RDM
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover
Two side handles for transportation
Device locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for transportation and maintenance
Travel:PAN = 540°TILT = 240°
Resolution:PAN=2.11°; PAN FINE=0.008
TILT=0.98°; TILT FINE=0.0004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit
Long life self-charging buffer battery
Function reset from the lighting desk
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk
“AUTOTEST” function from menu
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating
Forced ventilation with axial fans
Any working position
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards
20.5Kg (45lbs 2ozs)
MSD PLATINUM 16R (8000 K) PHILIPS LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
Roxter-case for 4 Sharpy Wash 330
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)