A.leda Wash K20
A.LEDA WASH K20 is the model at the top of the A.LEDA Series, the first professional Clay Paky fixtures to use LEDs as light sources. It offers a valid alternative to discharge lamp washlights, adding all the benefits of LED technology: low energy consumption, long light source life, small size, light weight and robustness.
A.Leda Wash K.20 is fitted with multicolor RGBW LEDs that produce a full range of vivid colors as well as excellent shades of white. It is also equipped with a motorised and fully controllable 14°-70°.
Each color of each LED may be controlled separately: this unique feature not only allows you to create an endless range of color variations, but also to use each LED of the array as a pixel in order to draw all kinds of graphic images that change dynamically both in shape and color.
To ease operation, the light has a library of pre-programmed graphic effects, which operators may customise by changing each parameter: intensity of each color, speed of change, etc.
- Light source: 37x15 W RGBW LEDs
- Rated light output: 10,500 lumen
- Each LED color can be dynamically and individually controlled
- 14°-70° electronic zoom
- Dimmer: linear 0-100% on a dedicated channel
- Stop/strobe effect, with instantaneous blackout
- Extremely compact and light-weight for its power class
- Silent operation
- Very quick linear 540° pan and 270° tilt movements
- New design high performance electronics
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Long-life auto-charging buffer battery
- Preset color and graphic effect macros
- Art-Net / RDM
- Input: Powercon Neutrik
- Control channels: 20 basic channels + 111 RGB pixel-mapping channels
100-240 V 50/60 Hz
37 x 15 W RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs
Average life: 50,000 h
Total output: 10,500 lumen
14°-70° electronic zoom (8°-55° at 50% of max illumination)
0-100% linear electronic dimmer
Adjustable speed stop/strobe effect, with instantaneous blackout
Preset color and graphic effect macros
Dedicated channel for color temperature setting
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Control channels: 20 basic channels + 148 pixel-mapping channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Art-Net / RDM
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°
- TILT = 270°
Long-life auto-charging buffer battery
Preset color and graphic effect macros
Function reset controllable from a central control unit
Menu-driven internal self-test function
Display: backlit black-and-white graphic LCD display
Electronic check-up of every single parameter with error alarm
DMX level monitoring on each channel
Automatic internal data transmission error diagnostics
Firmware upgrade even when the unit is not connected to the
Firmware transfer from one light to another
Automatic power safety derating in case of overheat of the LED board
Working in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573, UL 8750 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
19.5 Kg (43 lbs)
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
TRANSPARENT FRONT MASK
TRANSPARENT FRONT COVER
FROSTED FRONT COVER
Roxter-Case for 2 A.leda Wash K20 (2 foam shells included)
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)