Alpha Spot HPE 300
The Alpha Spot HPE 300 is compact, lightweight, silent, practical to install and extremely bright. It has superior graphic and optical performance and is the most complete spotlight in its category (300 W). It is ideal for every professional sector where the pluses of a "small" light need to be combined with the advantages of a "large" one.
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (16000 lux [15°] at 5 m)
- 14,7°- 35° electronic linear zoom + uniform field lens on a dedicated channel
- CMY colour system + colour wheel + CTO conversion filters
- The widest range of effects in the category
- Graphic system: 15 gobos + 1 rotating prism
- Frost effect with adjustable projection angle
- Wide quick pan and tilt movements
- Silent operation (“Silent Version” system supplied as standard)
- Extremely new design high performance electronics
- Italian-style design (patented)
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive spotlights
- The first “300 W” spotlight with electronic ballast fitted as standard
200 - 240V 50/60Hz
100 - 120V 50/60Hz
Automatic power supply switching
550VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast)
300W discharge lamp:
- Type: MSR Philips Gold 300/2 Mini FastFit
- Cap: PGjX28
- Color Temperature: 9,300 K
- Luminous flux: 23,000 lm
- Average lamp: 750 h
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Electronic linear zoom 14,7°- 35°
"Uniform field lens" on dedicated channel, that allows the passage, at will, from “hot spot” to uniform field
CMY Color Mixing.
Color Wheel with 8 pure and selected color filters + open
CTO 2500 K and CTO 3200 K filters (on color wheel)
1 Rotating Gobo Wheel, with 7 bidirectional and indexable gobos (Ø 25,7mm)
1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation
Selectable "Gobo shake" function.
Fixed and rotating gobos are easily interchangeable.
1 rotating prism (5 facet).
Frost with adjustable projection angle.
High-Speed Mechanical Iris.
A new conception 0-100% Dimmer 0-100% on dedicated channel.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 27 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Display: Graphic LCD Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°, TILT = 250°
- PAN = 3.15 sec (540°)
- TILT = 1.95 sec (250°)
- PAN = 2.11°, PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"HELP", "MEMO", "AUTOTEST" functions
Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
Electronic control on each parameter.
DMX level monitoring on each channel.
Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
Electronic repositioning of the effects
Automatic power supply switching
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
21,4 Kg (47 lbs 1 oz)
MSR GOLD 300 W/2 MINIFASTFIT (9,300 K) PHILIPS LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
Roxter-Case for 2 Alpha 300 / 700 (2 foam shells included + wheels)
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)