Alpha Beam 700
The Alpha Beam 700 is a special and unique luminaire, conceived as an automated ACL to create parallel light beams, visible even in the brightest scenes. Its small, lightweight, quick-moving body contains the most advanced technology for generating a bright beam that can be coloured and shaped at pleasure, for amazing dynamic mid-air effects. This beam may be pointed at the audience or used as a dynamic colour changing “sky-tracker”, thus providing lighting designers with totally innovative options.
- 700W discharge lamp
- The first and original 700 W "beam moving light" on the market
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (90,000 lux at 10 m)
- Incredibly compact (head length = 435 mm) + lightweight (20 kg)
- Large savings in handling, installation, storage and consumption costs
- Extraordinarily wide, fast and linear pan and tilt movements
- Narrow and parallel 7° aperture beam
- CMY colour system + colour wheel, including CTO and CTB filters
- 15 gobos + 1 prism, to change the graphic effects and beam angle
- Hybrid dimmer (100-50% electronic; 50% to zero mechanical)
- Electronic focusing, for projecting images even at great distances
- Linear frost effect and iris on a dedicated channel
- Silent operation
- New generation high performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of higher wattage and more expensive searchlights and spotlights
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Automatic power supply switching
1050VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast)
700 W discharge lamp:
- Cap: PGjX28
- Color Temperature: 7,200 K
- Luminous Flux: 50,000 lm
- Average Life: 750 h
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Standard beam opening: 7°
CMY Color Mixing
Color Wheel with 8 pure and selected color filters + open
CTO 2500 K and CTO 3200 K filters (on color wheel)
1 Rotating Gobo Wheel, with 7 bidirectional and indexable gobos (Ø 25,7mm)
1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation
Selectable "Gobo shake" function.
Fixed and rotating gobos are easily interchangeable.
1 rotating prism (6 facet).
Linear Frost with high-quality microlens diffusers
High-Speed Mechanical Iris.
A new conception 0-100% Dimmer + dimmer fine on dedicated channel.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 26 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°, TILT = 252°
- PAN = 3.20 sec (Normal Mode) - 2.90 sec (Fast Mode)
- TILT = 1.89 sec (Normal Mode) - 1.75 sec (Fast Mode)
- PAN = 2.11°, PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
"ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"AUTOTEST" function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
20.8 Kg (45 lbs 12 ozs)
MSR GOLD 700/2 MINIFASTFIT (7200 K) PHILIPS LAMP
MSR GOLD 700/1 MINIFASTFIT (5700 K) PHILIPS LAMP
Standard for Alpha Profile 700 ST
OSRAM HTI 700W/60/P28 LOK-IT! (6000 K) LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
Roxter-Case for 2 Alpha 300 / 700 (2 foam shells included + wheels)
code: C61199 ("WL" version, with Wireless DMX) - C61197 ("EASY" version with no W-DMX) - C61196 ("ECO" version)