Alpha Profile 1500
The Alpha Profile 1500 is a cutting-edge professional beam shaper that combines the high output power of a 1500 W lamp with an exclusive framing system (patented by Clay Paky) capable of any shape. It features an astonishing 1:9 ratio zoom, with a breathtaking speed, that makes it suitable to both short and long distance applications. It is extremely bright, very silent and has advanced electronics and software. It comes with a comprehensive range of graphic effects, the innovative Stay-Sharp-Zoom function allowing automatic focusing and the smart Zoom-Tracking-Diffuser for a linear beam softening. The Alpha Profile 1500 is a valuable resource for designers working in demanding lighting environments.
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency
- 1500 W Lok-it discharge lamp
- Power may be set to 1500 or 1200 W
- 7°-60° electronic zoom
- Stay-Sharp-Zoom function for automatic focusing
- CMY colour system + colour wheel + linear CTO
- Patented framing system, adjustable over 90°
- Geometric beam shaping of various proportions and sizes
- “Total curtain effect” with single blade
- Graphic system: 14 gobos (6 rotating + 8 fixed) + rotating prism
- Zoom-Tracking-Diffuser (frost filter synchronized with zoom plus flood filter)
- Special 16-blade mechanical iris
- 0-100% hybrid dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
- Three-phase pan/tilt motor for perfectly silent operation
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
200 - 240V 50/60Hz
2.000VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast).
1500W discharge lamp:
- Type: Osram Lok-it 1500W
- Cap: PGJ50
- Color temperature: 6,000 K
- Luminous flux: 135,000 lm
- Average life: 750 h
- Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
- Electronic Linear Zoom 9,5°-60°
- Not-Linear extra-zoom 7°-9,5°
- Electronic focusing with “Stay-Sharp-Zoom” system (auto-focus)
- CMY Color Mixing
- 6-color wheel + open.
- linear CTO.
FRAMING SYSTEM (PATENTED)
- 4 Blades that move separately.
- Smooth, flexible blade movements at variable speed.
- A "total curtain" effect made separately by each of the 4 blades, in many - shapes and colors.
- Small and large dynamic profiles.
- 90° rotation of the entire system, at variable speed
- 1 Rotating Gobo wheel with 6 bidirectional and indexable gobos (Ø 37,5 mm)
- 1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation
- Selectable "Gobo shake" function.
- "Morphing" effect.
- All the fixed and rotating gobos are easily interchangeable
- 1 rotating prism (5 facet).
- 1 frost filter with Zoom synchronization (Zoom tracking diffuser system), 1 "flood" frost filter
- Special high speed 16 segments mechanical iris
- Hybrid 0-100% dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
- Stop / strobe effect.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
39/43 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Focus Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
PAN and TILT lock for transport and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°
- TILT = 252°
- PAN = 4.0 sec (360°)
- TILT = 3.2 sec (252°)
- PAN = 2.11°
- PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.98°
- TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
Function reset from control unit
"ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"AUTOTEST" function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Union Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE and Electromagnetic compatibility Directive 2004/108/CE.
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 and CSA C22.2 No. 166 standards.
49,5 Kg (109.13 lbs)
HTI 1500W/60/P50 LOK-IT (6.000 K) OSRAM LAMP
for fixing clamps
48-51mm, max 300 Kg hook for truss
Ø 4mm, lenght 680mm safety cable
foam shell for Alpha 1500
Roxter-Case (including 1 foam shell+wheels) for 1 Alpha 1500 / Shotlight Wash
Gobos And Filters
Connected I.P. rights: