The MINI-B SPOT is not only the perfect complement to the Claypaky Mini-B washlight, but it also has innovative, exclusive features that will make it every lighting designer’s favourite choice!
The light source is based on a 70W white LED engine, capable of delivering 3500 Lumen, but with a power consumption of only 150W. Claypaky has also developed a proprietary optical unit that optimizes light intensity and light output.
Its color wheel has seven selected colors + open: dark red, brilliant blue, dark green, golden amber, dark orange and navy blue. There is also a 3200K CTO filter on the color wheel, which produces a very natural warm white. The gobo wheel consists of seven fully interchangeable HD gobos and a four-faced rotating prism enhances the effects section. The 5° soft-edge frost filter also allows diffuse blurring right up to a wash-like effect.
The zoom with autofocus ranges from 13° to 43°, which is truly remarkable for a spotlight of this size. The 24-bit electronic dimmer provides a choice of four curves. Thanks to its compactness and light weight, the pan and tilt movements can be driven at exceptionally high speed and used to create exciting moving light effects.
With its outstanding cost-performance ratio, the extraordinarily lightweight, compact, versatile Mini-B Spot is the ideal fixture for any rental company. It is also bound to become extremely popular in the installation and cruise ship markets, where versatile, small fixtures with a big punch are sought after.
• Light source: 70W white LED engine
• Extremely compact and lightweight
• Highly efficient light output (3,500 lm)
• Very low power consumption (150W)
• Front Lens diameter: 60mm
• Motorized 13° to 43° zoom range
• Very high-speed pan and tilt movements
• 5° linear soft-edge frost
• 24-bit digital dimmer
• 7-color wheel: dark red, brilliant blue, dark green, golden amber, dark orange, navy blue, CTO + open
• 3200K CTO filter on the color wheel
• 7-gobo wheel featuring HD, interchangeable gobos
• Four-facet rotating prism
• Electronic strobe @ 25 f/sec
• Ethernet access
• 4 Operating modes: Constant – Auto – Silent – Theatre
• Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM,WebServer, Art-Net and sACN
• DMX Channels: 18
• CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
• Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 8.5 Kg (18.7 lbs)
• Size (LxWxH): 401x240x186mm (15.8”x9.4”x7.3”)