The Mini-B AQUA is IP66 protection rated, making it suitable for all kinds of outdoor use. However, it is also ideal for indoor installation since it does not require the same levels of maintenance as ordinary IP20 fixtures thanks to the total protection of its internal components against dust.
In terms of optics, electronics, effects and performance, the Mini-B Aqua offers all the features that made its twin – the Mini-B – successful. The two fixtures are even perfectly interchangeable on the lighting rig! Its light source is based on 40W RGBW LEDs. Combined with a Claypaky optical unit which includes a collimator and seven surface lenses, these LEDs produce a highly efficient light output with very low power consumption. The central LED can be controlled separately from the outer LED ring for striking frontal visual effects.
The fixture comes complete with fifty pre-installed color macros. It has linear electronic color temperature correction from 2500K to 8000K. The crossfade channels between color and CTO and between macros allow a linear transition from the pre-set whites to any RGBW value, or a smooth transition between various colour macros.
The MINI-B Aqua has many of the features typical of more expensive, larger units, like the five-curve, 24-bit electronic dimmer that maintains balanced colours throughout its dimming range. It also features a wide zoom, ranging from 4° to 55°, that makes this little luminaire extremely versatile.
Thanks to its compact size and light weight, the pan and tilt movements can be driven at high speed and used to create exciting moving light effects, which are particularly useful at rock concerts.
The Mini-B Aqua is the lightweight, versatile, weather resistant washlight everyone has been waiting for, ideal for every use and stage, both indoors and out.
• Light source: 7 x 40W RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs (7000K)
• Weather Resistant (IP66), ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
• Extremely compact and lightweight
• Highly efficient light output (3,420 lm)
• Very low power consumption (<350W)
• Very precise and high-speed pan and tilt movements
• Motorized 4° to 55° zoom range
• 5-curve, 24-bit digital dimmer with output color balance
• Independent control of the central LED
• Pre-installed color macros
• 2500K-8000K linear CTO
• Crossfade channels between color and CTO, and between macros
• Electronic strobe @ 25 f/sec
• Ethernet access
• 4 Operating modes: Constant – Auto – Silent – Theatre
• Control signal: USITT DMX 512
• Protocols: RDM, WebServer, Art-Net and sACN
• DMX Channels: 16/20/28
• CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
• Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 12.7 Kg (27.99 lbs)
• Size (LxWxH): 435x280x195mm (17.1”x11.0”x7.7”)